List:       lenya-dev
Subject:    lenya meeting when and where?
From:       Jörn Nettingsmeier <nettings () apache ! org>
Date:       2008-01-29 15:40:02

Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Richard Frovarp schrieb:
>> Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
>>> hi everyone!
>>>

>>> apachecon europe draws near: http://www.eu.apachecon.com/eu2008/
>>>
>> Unfortunately my paper wasn't accepted, so I won't be able to come.
>
> I'm sorry to hear that :(
>
> BTW, I won't be there either.

in that case, i won't go either, since the price tag is really hefty.

when shall we few meet again?
in zurich, freiburg, or in rain?

i think it would make sense to fix a date in q1/2008, wdyt?
it would be really great to meet some of the other devs as well,
tscherler, rfrovarp, solprovider, bob... any of you happen to be in
central europe some time soon?

regards,

jörn

--