List:       leaf-user
Subject:    Re: [leaf-user] Notes on upgrading to version 7.3.0
From:       John Sager <john () sager ! me ! uk>
Date:       2024-04-18 19:07:50

kp,

I am glad it builds for other architectures. I have rebuilt it with your
mods successfully. I haven't yet tested it on my firewall but the nft and
libnftables binaries are the same size as I would expect.

The nftables documentation is deficient for the libnftables API though
Debian has a man page for it so, yes, the separation of the library makes sense.

regards,

John