List:       leaf-user
Subject:    Re: [leaf-user] Leaf 7.2.1: Webconf login does not appear
From:       jeanrocco jr <blaisjeanroch () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-05-21 3:01:58

Hello Tim, List

As you see I ran some tests on 7.2.1 I didn't have to install the libcap
and libcap-tools to get eth0 with a proper IP address. I just made sure
eth0 and eth1 were properly assigned, it turned out I only had to swap the
rj45 cables, and check both eth had the right ip address.

In Mr. Graziano's case, he is right to say he can connect to the webconf
without credentials being asked, but he gets connected to the webconf
password page only, and can't use any of the webconf links before setting a
Username and Password.

bye
jrb.