List:       leaf-user
Subject:    Re: [leaf-user] Samba, rsync and charsets
From:       KP Kirchdoerfer via leaf-user <leaf-user () lists ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2018-12-04 18:24:57

Hi Lars;

On Di, 2018-12-04 at 17:24 +0000, Lars via leaf-user wrote:
>  Hi kp,
> I use i686 for now. I think my hardware can do x86_64 so that may be
> a future update.
> /Lars

Ok, the settings here

Default NLS option: utf8
Codepage 850 is missing!
Codepage 1250 is missing!
ISO 8859-1 is compiled into kernel
utf8 is compiled imto the kernel

This seems to wrong and may cause your pb's.

I'll look into it tomorrow.

Are you able to receive huge mails with a kernel with these pages
builtin?
Otherwise can you let me know an upload place?
(Pls send either a mail address or an upload place privately)

It may help to fix the issue and it will hopefully help you ASAP.

kp