List:       leaf-user
Subject:    Re: [leaf-user] LEAF Bering-uClibc 6.2.0-alpha1 Rev 1 uClibc 1.0.30 works great
From:       Erich Titl <erich.titl () think ! ch>
Date:       2018-10-09 20:29:39

Hi Jean-Roch
Am 09.10.2018 um 22:23 schrieb Jean-Roch Blais:
> > Thanks for all the work done by the development team. LEAF is the best kept \
> > secret on the Internet.
>
> I tend to agree with what you're saying, but do we want to keep it that way ???  \
> :-)  ! … it is true that LEAF does not appear on google's "linux firewall" \
> searches … lots of other do … but an "LRP firewall" search will show LEAF... \
> but then again who remembers Dave Cinege's LRP \
> (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_Router_Project \
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_Router_Project>) . Maybe LEAF is not the best \
> name for this secret gem...

LEAF being an acronym for LInux Embedded Appliance Framework sounds fine
to me, but you are right, let's not keep it that secret. But to be
honest it takes all of us to achieve that. We need enthusiasts to
challenge the development, we need enthusiasts to tend to our appearance
on the net and we need enthusiasts to push development, usability,
stability and exposure. So guys, come aboard :-)

cheers

ET