List:       leaf-user
Subject:    Re: [leaf-user] Raspberry Pi.
From:       <adstar () genis-x ! com>
Date:       2012-03-06 1:30:33

I have one on it's way as well, and was going to have a play with leaf on
it.

Couple of things, the B board does have Ethernet but it's 10/100 due to it
being connected via the USB bus.

The GPIO's are serial not sure on the highest buad rate, but I'm not sure if
it would be quick enough to handle/emulate a NIC.
Some of us had been talking about a Virtual Memory drive to allow addressing
of a memory expansion via GPIO but again speed may be a limitation here.

I was mainly just going to have a play to see if I could get leaf to run,
nothing more then a bit of fun.

I'll keep you posted once my board arrives (looks like it's on back order
until the 03/28 *sigh*)

Cheers
Ad