List:       leaf-user
Subject:    Re: [leaf-user] DNS
From:       david M brooke <leaf () davidmbrooke ! co ! uk>
Date:       2012-01-05 19:44:42

As per the Question in the first referenced Wiki page, I think we should include this \
configuration in the default disk images rather than making many users change the \
configuration as per the documentation.

IMHO, most users will expect DNS to "just work" for something like a cable modem \
connection.

I would be happy to make the change (to the config and the Wiki) if we agree that it \
is sensible.

dMb