List:       leaf-user
Subject:    Re: [leaf-user] Openvpn multiple instances
From:       Trev Peterson <trev () advanced-reality ! com>
Date:       2010-10-01 14:00:29

Hey Robert,

Not sure what your configuration is but what I've done for a client is
just copy /etc/openvpn to /etc/openvpn2 and /etc/init.d/openvpn
to /etc/init.d/openvpn2.  You need to make a few changes in the various
files for the new locations but then you have 2 independently controlled
openvpn instances.  In our case we run them on two different ISP
connections with different dns names.  Hope this helps,

On Fri, 2010-10-01 at 12:30 +0200, bob wrote:
> Hello leaf list,
> I have LEAF running on a WRAP box using shorewall & openvpn.
> We need to be able to serve udp & tcp openvpn for proxying reasons.
> The 'standard' openvpn can be configured usin 2 '.opvn' config files.
> How does this work on the LEAF package?
> The config file is called server.conf, I tried to add a 'server2.conf'
> but see that it is not parsed.
> '.ovpn' files also don't get parsed, how can I achieve 2 servers, both
> on the standard port, one TCP and the other UDP ?
> Cheers,
>
> Robert

Trev Peterson
Advanced Reality