List:       leaf-user
Subject:    [leaf-user] Broadcom BCM5708C - bnx2
From:       Merrick Munday <merrick_munday () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-25 18:53:12

Hi Folks --

I have a machine with Broadcom BCM5708C (NetXtreme II) nics built in.  I've tried tg3 \
and b44, and they error with "no such device".  From looking at Broadcom's site, it \
appears that these nics need the bnx2 module.  Has anyone compiled the bnx2 module \
for Bering uClibc?

Thanks!

Merrick Munday