List:       leaf-user
Subject:    Re: [leaf-user] Bandwidth monitoring in Bering 3.1-beta1
From:       KP Kirchdoerfer <kapeka () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-12-28 9:20:00

On Thursday 27 December 2007 15:51:22 Jonathan Friedman wrote:
> Greetings and happy holidays,
>
> I have looked for, but have been unable to locate, a package that adds a
> real-time bandwidth monitoring display to the web interface similar to what
> was available in the Dachstein distribution of old. Does anyone know if
> there is a way to do this that I just missed or a package I need to install
> (I tried looking through all of the available packages but didn't see
> anything). If not, I would be interested in trying to contribute one.
>
> Thank you all for your time.

A similar package has been removed in the past, cause it broke while moving to
the new web framework. So either you contribute one or you go with snmp and
rrd as I do. The advantage is that the statistics won't be lost if you reboot
the router.

see http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/bucu-rrdtool.html

kp