List:       leaf-user
Subject:    Re: [leaf-user] USB Keyboard Modules
From:       "Munday, Merrick" <Merrick.Munday () mail ! house ! gov>
Date:       2007-09-18 19:37:51

Hi Folks --

Would there be someone who has the right environment available who could

compile input.o and keybdev.o for me? Otherwise, if I've gotten the
wrong
idea about needing these modules to make a USB keyboard work, I'd
appreciate very much if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Merrick Munday

>From: Munday, Merrick <Merrick.Munday@ma...> - 2007-09-14 14:26
>Hi Folks --
>
>Has anyone compiled input.o and keybdev.o for Bering-uClibc 3.02? I'm
>trying to get Bering-uClibc running on a machine with no PS/2 ports,
and
>I'd like to boot it from USB flash. At present, the USB keyboard works
?through the BIOS from power-on until the USB subsystem is initialized
in