List:       leaf-user
Subject:    [leaf-user] Snort on uCllibc
From:       "Richard Amerman" <ramerman () rbaintl ! com>
Date:       2005-09-30 22:06:39

We have just upgraded our firewall from a 2+ year old Bering floppy on
an old 486 to a uClibc 2.3-rc1 box with CF.

Among other things I have setup Snort, the 2.2 version that came on the
ISO image for 2.3-rc1.

Q1: Does anyone have a more recent version of Snort available for
uClibc?

Q2: Does anyone running Snort on a Bering box have any pointers or tips
from their experience?

I only have it looking at the outside interface with tcp-dump and CSV
logging.

Thanks,

Richard Amerman