List:       leaf-user
Subject:    [leaf-user] Looking for nagios-nrpe-server ...
From:       "Harry Lachanas" <grharry () freemail ! gr>
Date:       2005-09-21 9:40:44

If  there is somebody who managed to get the nagios-nrpe-server compiled  or
can compile it with buildtool please send me an email.
I only need the /usr/sbin/nrpe executable any uclibc version I don't mind.

Since I've never used buildtool I will propably not be able to do it in a
reasonable amount of time, I will be most gracefull of any help.

I've compiled it staticaly and its HUGE and maybe unstable.

The source can be downloaded from this link
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/nagios/nrpe-2.0b5.tar.gz

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Harry