List:       leaf-user
Subject:    RE: [leaf-user] snort won't listen on multiple interfaces
From:       "Eric Spakman" <e.spakman () inter ! nl ! net>
Date:       2005-05-26 9:18:55

Hello CPU,

Ok, didn't know that, we're still using version 0.7 of libpcap. One day it will be \
updated, but there are other packaged that use that library, like ppp-filter where \
the source needs some patches to work with the latest pcap version. So unfortuanatly \
it's not trivial to update.

Eric

> Eric, I did read that FAQ but I also read that latest versions of
> libpcap should have that patch. Nevertheless, I'll look more into it
> some more. Thanks. -cpu

> Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site

[Message truncated. Tap Edit->Mark for Download to get remaining portion.]