List:       leaf-user
Subject:    [leaf-user] Print-Server Trouble with p9100.lrp.
From:       "j d" <junkdefault () mail ! com>
Date:       2003-09-28 22:40:03

Hi all.

I'm using Bering uClibc-2.0 b3, and I've tried to configure my box to take on print \
server duties.  I've followed the (excellent) instructions in this thread:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=3595773

...but I've hit a wall, it would seem, with the p910nd daemon.  When I restart the \
daemon with "svi p910nd start", I get the following output:

Starting print server /usr/sbin/p910nd: can't resolve symbol '__uClibc_start_mai
n'
LPT1 ready /usr/sbin/p910nd: can't resolve symbol '__uClibc_start_main'
LPT2 ready /usr/sbin/p910nd: can't resolve symbol '__uClibc_start_main'
LPT3 ready

...I'm not sure if this is a uClibc incompatibility problem or not.  I grabbed the \
p9100.lrp lackage from the Bering 2.4.20 directory, since that's the kernel I'm \
running, but I'm at a loss right now as to what I've missed.

Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Regards,
joe.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers