List:       leaf-devel
Subject:    Re: [leaf-devel] commits for 5.1.3
From:       "leaf () davidmbrooke ! co ! uk" <leaf () davidmbrooke ! co ! uk>
Date:       2014-12-29 21:00:32

Hi Yves, kp,

I've just switched to a new ISP and I'm using PPPoE for the first time so I=
've updated
the relevant sections of the Wiki (along with upgrading dhcpcd to add IPv6 =
support).
My new ISP provides "native" IPv6 in addition to IPv4, and IPv6 via PPP isn=
't as
straightforward as with IPv4, so I've documented how I got it to work.

kp and I have had some discussions off-list due to some problems with the m=
ailing
list server. I'm going to do some more testing of the new dhcpcd (and likel=
y a
further update) so it will probably go into 5.2.

I have limited time available to devote to Bering-uClibc development these =
days
but I am happy to ensure that the Wiki is up-to-date for the configuration =
options
I rely on.

David