List:       leaf-devel
Subject:    Re: [leaf-devel] lwp
From:       Erich Titl <erich.titl () think ! ch>
Date:       2014-12-07 21:02:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Andrew

Am 06.12.2014 um 17:11 schrieb Andrew:
> Yes, I know that they're simple. It's just for unification.
> Or maybe it'll be enough to add 'lwp' section for package (which will be
> stored in .lwp tarball)?

Could you please elaborate?
Personally I am not too fond of buildtool, IMHO too much complication
and too little dependency checking. I would love to see it simplified,
gotten rid of perl and all its dependencies. I believe all this could be
achieved by just using 'make'.

Here is what I did preliminarily for wpssupp.lwp

I just added another target to buildtool.mk in lwp

PACKAGES = wpasupp.lwp

.source:

        # the wpasupp.lwp package
        #this is really unneeded as we are not rebuilding the tar file
        tar xzf wpasupp.tgz

        touch .source

build: .source wpasupp.lwp
        mkdir -p var/webconf/www
        mkdir -p etc/webconf

        cp dropbear.cgi var/webconf/www
        cp config.cgi var/webconf/www
        cp pppoe.cgi var/webconf/www
        cp leafcfg.cgi var/webconf/www
        cp webipv6.cgi var/webconf/www
        cp keyboard.cgi var/webconf/www
        cp lrcfg.cgi var/webconf/www
        cp dnsmasq.cgi var/webconf/www
        cp blurb.expert var/webconf/www

        cp config.webconf etc/webconf
        cp dnsmasq.webconf etc/webconf
        cp dropbear.webconf etc/webconf
        cp keyboard.webconf etc/webconf
        cp pppoe.webconf etc/webconf
        cp webconf-expert.webconf etc/webconf
        cp webipv6.webconf etc/webconf

        cp wpasupp.lwp ${BT_PACKAGE_DIR}

%.lwp : %.tgz
        cp $< $@

It is so simple when using 'make's capabilities, and we do not need to
rebuild the tarball anyway.

wpasupp.lwp is not yet complete but you can see my idea in the config
branch.

cheers

Erich

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]