List:       leaf-devel
Subject:    [leaf-devel] stubborn packages when updating
From:       KP Kirchdoerfer <kapeka () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2013-02-14 15:54:21

Hi all;

as you may have on the preparing 5.0-beta1, I've updated a lot packages
to newer/latest upstream versions.

There are mainly two packages I unsuccessfully spent a lot of time
trying to get the new versions to compile with our toolchain: squid and
ncurses. I googled for solutions and looked how other projects using a
uClibc toolchain has solved the issues, but so so far had no success.

Sometimes it may need another developer giving it a fresh start, to get
a result.

kp