List:       leaf-devel
Subject:    Re: [leaf-devel] BuC next - Confirmation of /lib/ld-uClibc.so.0 symlink requirements
From:       davidMbrooke <leaf () davidmbrooke ! co ! uk>
Date:       2012-03-16 22:34:01

On Fri, 2012-03-16 at 18:54 +0100, KP Kirchdoerfer wrote:
> Am 16.03.2012 18:43, schrieb davidMbrooke:
> >
> > kp: For djbdns I am getting an error that you also had on 28 Jan. Do you
> > have a fix identified for this error:
> >
> >     ./compile socket_accept6.c
> >     socket_connect6.c:9:21: fatal error: haveip6.h: No such file or
> > directory
> >

> Unfortunately no - djbdns and dhcpd are the only packages failing
> currently on my build system.
>
> kp

Hi kp,

OK, I thought it was worth a try... :-)  I will investigate djbdns
tomorrow.

I have found and fixed the error I was getting with linux-atm (bug in
upstream qgen/Makefile.in).

I have also tracked down the error I was getting with squid - missing
libtool-ltdl-devel RPM on my build host. Have added a note to the Wiki.

I think that means I am now seeing the same build behaviour as you and
Andrew.

David