List:       leaf-devel
Subject:    Re: [leaf-devel] Shorewall Package
From:       KP Kirchdoerfer <kapeka () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2012-03-14 18:34:54

Am 08.03.2012 23:34, schrieb Yves Blusseau:
> Hi all,
>
> i resend my email because it's seems that it has not been deliver properly to the \
> mailing list:
>
> i see that shorewall update it's stable version to 4.5.0.3. Do you think to upgrade \
> the leaf package to this version ?
> Another note, if i try a command like:
>
> # shorewall update -a
> Processing /etc/shorewall/params ...
> Processing /etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf...
> ERROR: /usr/share/doc/shorewall/default-config/shorewall.conf.annotated does not \
> exist
> as you can see, it can't upgrade the configuration because it doesn't have the \
> default-config files.
> What do you think about building a new package with shorewall documentation \
> (/usr/share/doc/shorewall) like shorewall-doc.lrp or add only the \
> /usr/share/doc/shorewall/default-config directory (200ko) to the current package ?

Hi Yves;

I've committed a first version of 4.5.0.3 setup to next branch. It's
probably not too much work to backport those to master branch.
If you'll try and run into pb's let us know.

Note:
libdigest-sha1-perl is required for shorewall 4.5.x
There are no packages for shorewall(6)-lite yet. I don't if they are
used at all and I don't know of anyone who is willing to test them.

kp