List:       leaf-devel
Subject:    [leaf-devel] Re: News aggretation
From:       Mike Noyes <mhnoyes () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2005-07-07 16:48:08

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 00:56, KP Kirchdoerfer wrote:
> it looks like "LEAF News Aggregated" doesn't work as expected.

KP,
Sorry that was my fault. I forgot to run a script to update the static
rss files. I believe this problem is corrected in the new phpWebSite
version.

> It still shows as our latest announcement "beta3", but I've added recently a
> newer one for beta4. Maybe I've done  something wrong - can pls check? Thx.

That should change shortly.

> That said,  I'm "busy" watching the Tour de France :)

Me too. :-)

> Armstrong seems to be unbeatable, and if so, seven years winning the
>  Tour will last forever -

Agreed. I don't think it will be good news for cycling either.

> anyway my personal favourites this year are  Basso and Vinokourov...
>  But Armstrongs team is the strongest he ever  had, just unbelievable.

Basso has a shot, but CSC has had quite a run of bad luck recently.
Vinokurov and Ullrich may split T Mobile. The Discovery team is amazing.
They didn't drop a single rider on the team time trial.

http://www.letour.fr/2005/TDF/LIVE/us/600/classement/ITG.html
http://www.letour.fr/2005/TDF/LIVE/us/600/classement/ETG.html

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs