List:       leaf-devel
Subject:    [leaf-devel] New website theme(s)
From:       Mike Noyes <mhnoyes () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2004-03-31 2:32:09

Everyone,
Should we have a single theme for all of our sites (hub, bering,
bering-uclibc, devel, lince, oxygen, wisp-dist), or separate themes?

        Example of separate theme ideas: oxygen (airy), bering (watery),
        wisp-dist (wirey), etc.

        Note: the current pre-release demo is using a single theme.

Currently, the phpWebSite theme engine isn't able to handle the CSS
visual formatting model well. Therefore tables are still used for
layout. I'd like to postpone any theme design contests until after
phpWebSite 0.9.4 is released.

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs