List:       leaf-devel
Subject:    Re: [leaf-devel] Ports to Non-x86 Platforms?
From:       "Spiro Philopoulos" <spiro () novra ! com>
Date:       2003-03-24 16:05:56

This might not be what you were refering to but Amino Communications
(http://www.aminocom.com) has some very small mini set-top boxes that use a
PowerPC that can run Linux. Being set-top boxes they have the typical video-out
& audio-out ports but they also have an Ethernet port. From what I've heard
they are also supposed to be pretty cheap (below $200). Who knows, they might
be what you're looking for. Hope this helps.