List:       ldap
Subject:    [ldap] Re: Discovering the type of directory server
From:       David A Dangerfield <ddanger () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2003-12-11 20:41:31

--=_alternative 0070B0A086256DF9_Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

In my experience, IBM Directory Server has the following attribute in the
rootDSE:

vendorname=International Business Machines (IBM)

That makes it pretty obvious.

David Dangerfield

Giovanni Baruzzi <giovanni.baruzzi@syntlogo.de>
12/01/2003 02:49 AM