List:       ldap
Subject:    [ldap] How to Change the GUI of Active Directory Property pages ?
From:       "nitu" <nitu.dua () fqsltd ! com>
Date:       2002-07-30 4:45:13

Hi All,
Ques: How to change the GUI of Active Directory Property pages.
I want to know that can we change the GUI of the property pages of the
users object in active directory.
Actully,I have to implement active directory as a database and i want to
add some new fields like Nationality and Date of birth as attribute to the
users.
I have successfully added new attributes to the user object and i can
access them through code also(like i can put and get value from these
attributes).But i want to view this attibutes in the property pages of
user object like other attributes.
Kindly tell me that this is possible or not,if yes then kindly help me out
in adding the new fields in the property pages.
Thanx in advance.
Regards,
Nitu

---