List:       ldap
Subject:    [ldap] Help in LDAP5.1 Consumer-supplier setup.
From:       "Rahul Kohli" <rahul_kohli () infosys ! com>
Date:       2002-07-16 5:33:11

Hi,

I am trying to do the consumer-supplier setup for iPlanet Directory server 5.1.
I followed all the steps given in the "Configuring Single-Master Replication" of \
iPlanet Directory Server 5.1 Administrator's Guide. The setup is done. I can see the \
supplier data getting replicated in the Cosumer server.  Now if i try to add/modify \
any user entry from the consumer side, it give me exception \
"netscape.ldap.LDAPExcpetion error: result 53 ...."  However, the reverse is working \
fine. It works fine on iPlanet Directory server 4.13 without any extra \
settings.(Thoug the configuration steps are signficantly different for 4.13)

Do I need to do any setting to make this work for LDAP 5.1?

Regards
> Rahul Kohli

---
You are currently subscribed to ldap@umich.edu as: [ldap@progressive-comp.com]