List:       ldap
Subject:    how to delete member
From:       Kai Qu <ee_kuq () sal ! lamar ! edu>
Date:       1998-05-28 15:45:45

hi,

I can add (by ldapmodify) 'myself' to a group as a member, how to
delete 'myself'?  Is it supposed to use "ldapmodify -r"? if that, too
bad, because seems that "ldapmodify -r" will replace all members with
'myself'. so, if you use "ldapmodify -r" to replace yourself with a empty
line, at best (i.e., if it works, I do not test this) you will
simutaneously delete all other members! seems that no access control
can control it--see previous mail I posted yesterday. By the way,
Please help!
                    BE NICE TO ME ;-(

thanks

kai