List:       ldap
Subject:    RE: Decoding error
From:       nliu () cng ! dl ! nec ! com
Date:       1998-02-27 18:03:14

Hello !

Thanks for the reply!
Even I did a search for my entry in that server - Four11 (which I am sure
does not contain any binary data), I still got "decoding error".
Interesting enough, I haven't found this kind of problem when using the
same client to perform same search against other public servers other than
Four11.  And more,  my stand-alone (not web application) DID get some
results from Four11!  What is Four11 doing???!!!  Any ideas? Or guesses?

Thanks again!

-- Neil