List:       lbd
Subject:    Re: [Lbd] Re: Problems with LBD/FS
From:       Jason Giglio <jgiglio () netmar ! com>
Date:       2004-11-05 18:08:40

Peter and others,

Despite the misleading kernel documentation, this did seem to fix the
problem.  Thanks!

One other comment, I'm running exercise.c on it, and I don't think it's
a reliable test.

What I did was run two instances of exercise /dev/sda1, and the idea was
to test to see if they would detect each other changing the data.  So
far neither have thrown an error, so I'm not sure it's a reliable test
for a 2.8TB array.  Also, I don't see any drive light activity.

Is there some reason they aren't detecting each other thrashing each
other's data?

-Jason

--
Jason Giglio