List:       lbd
Subject:    Re: [Lbd] Patch against 2.4.23 available
From:       Peter Chubb <peter () chubb ! wattle ! id ! au>
Date:       2003-12-08 9:36:54

>>>>> "Eric" == Eric Sandeen <sandeen@sgi.com> writes:

Eric> Thanks Peter, wasn't sure if you were going to continue with the
Eric> 2.4 series, glad to see it.  I mostly have occasion to test LBD
Eric> on 2.4 Red Hat kernels, but if I have a chance to run the new
Eric> patch, i'll let you know.  Are there any bugfixes in the 2.4.23
Eric> patch, or is it just a forward port?

Just a forward port; a few more drivers compile cleanly (e.g., parport
and flash).

http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/patches

--
Dr Peter Chubb  http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au  peterc AT gelato.unsw.edu.au
The technical we do immediately,  the political takes *forever*