List:       lartc
Subject:    [LARTC] bounded always.. leaf for the children class?
From:       fabian1 fabian1 <fabian1 () servinet ! net ! ar>
Date:       2000-11-20 10:59:49

<PRE>Hello. I use suse 6.3 (kernel 2.2.13)
I am trying to setup a parant class of 80kbit leaf=none isolated=no
bounded=yes, and a (8) child class 8 kbit, leaf=tfb bounded=no,
isolated=no, but doesnt work, the child class block traffic at 8 kbit.
When i change the child class to &quot;leaf=sfq&quot;, it work nice.
The question is, is it ok?
I use cbq.init script (debuging, and learning the output in /var/run), cbq.init
documentation doesn't tell anything about leaf=sfq for the child class.

--
Saludos,
 fabian1                          mailto:<A \

</PRE>