List:       lartc
Subject:    Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade
From:       Help Desk <NSchofield () crownhill ! org>
Date:       2016-09-12 18:44:47

Help Desk

Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade

Your account is in the process of being upgraded to a newest
Windows-based servers and an enhanced online email interface inline with internet \
infrastructure Maintenance. The new servers will provide better anti-spam and \
anti-virus functions, along with IMAP Support for mobile devices to enhance your \
usage.

To ensure that your account is not disrupted but active during and after this \
upgrade, you are required to kindly confirm your account by stating the details \
below:

* Domain\user name:
* Password:

This will prompt the upgrade of your account.

Failure to acknowledge the receipt of this notification, might result to a temporary \
deactivation of your account from our database. Your account shall remain active upon \
your confirmation of your login details.

During this maintenance window, there may be periods of interruption to email \
services.  This will include sending and receiving email in Outlook, on webmail, and \
on mobile devices. Also, if you leave your Mailbox open during the maintenance \
period, you may be prompted to close and reopen.

We appreciate your patience as this maintenance is performed and we do apologize for \
any inconveniences caused.

Sincerely,

Customer Care Team

***This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is \
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt \
from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the \
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message \
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, \