List:       lartc
Subject:    Re: [LARTC] Cant get transparent proxy to route out new ISP.
From:       "Andrei Sandu" <sandu.andrei () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-13 7:04:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

You can do that by inserting this into your squid.conf configuration file:

tcp_outgoing_address IP

Note, that the IP you put there is the IP assigned by the ISP you want to
route the proxy traffic through.
You should also have :

ip rule from IP table DSL_ISP_TABLE_NAME

to route packets from that IP by looking up this table:

ip r a default via XX.XX.XX.XX table DSL_ISP_TABLE_NAME

where you specify the default gateway provided by your second ISP.

Hope this will help you,
Andrei Sandu.