List:       lartc
Subject:    [LARTC] interactive traffic
From:       Nikolay Nikolaev <nnn () vsu ! by>
Date:       2006-09-20 14:06:15

Hi all.

I configure my shaper with tc help, for it I use HTB, ESFQ and IMQ for
ingress traffic. all users work through NAT, all traffic separate
honestly between users, but I have one problem - interactive traffic
(i.e. view HTML pages), when somebody download anything HTML pages
opening very slowly... What can do I, to correct this problem???

P.S. all users (their http traffic) I mark with iptables, and put it all
in one class with ESFQ qdisc with hash type fwmark (for egress) and dst
(for ingress)

Thank you all.