List:       lartc
Subject:    [LARTC] problems with multipath routing
From:       Edmundo Carmona <eantoranz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-23 20:41:28

Hello, guys! This is my very first post on this mail list.. and I hope
this can be a productive relation! :-)

I'm Edmundo Carmona. Computer Engineer in Venezuela. I'm also
registered at the netfilter mail list and sometimes help there (as
well as make questions, of course).

Now the post:

Some time ago, I set up a linux box that was supposed to balance the
load on three internet links.

The thing worked... but only with two interfaces. It never worked with
three... and after some experimentacion  I noticed that it didn't work
well when two of the links were "present" on the same subnet (the
three links are provided by the same ISP)... and they work with DHCP,
by the way.

So I set up that box with two links and another box handles the third.

Why did that happen? is there a way to make it work?

With that setup I was trying to make I made a number of different
thingsm but right now that's the one problem that's busting my head
for the longest.

I hope you can shed some light on the problem.