List:       lartc
Subject:    [LARTC] P2P applications
From:       "Zaharioudakis Nikos" <ee2494 () ee ! teiath ! gr>
Date:       2003-03-27 18:49:51

Hello everybody !!
Personally I have a 512 kb/s line @ the office. Bandwidth really costs a
lot so that's what I do. I give a maximum of 15 kb/s to each one of my
clients. And that's all. If they wish more in order to download smth
needed, then they have either to mail me or call me to change their share
on the line. (of course they do know that their traffic is monitored, so
if this is abused then they know that for a long period of time the only
communication with the outer world is going to be their mail)
I do it that way for quit some time. I know it's not really flexible, but
it works for me.

Nikos Zaharioudakis