List:       lartc
Subject:    [LARTC] Your wishes & Happy New Year
From:       bert hubert <ahu () ds9a ! nl>
Date:       2001-12-31 15:22:44

Hi everybody (all 978 of you)!

I want to wish you all a very wonderful 2002. If our understanding and usage
of Advanced Routing & Traffic Control continues to increase at the current
rate, we'll be performing miracles this time next year!

Now - because of the time of the year, I'm looking for some New Year's
resolutions.

So! If you have a problem with the HOWTO, or this list, or even better, have
a suggestion, now is the time to voice it.

I'm considering removing a lot of the HOWTO content and moving it to the
manpages. I'm also considering splitting parts of the HOWTO into a real
manual, and change the HOWTO more to a cookbook style document. Lots of
ideas.

Please let me know what you think and want! I *need* your input to decide
what to do.

Regards,

bert

--