List:       l7-filter-developers
Subject:    Re: [l7-filter-developers] Can not l7-filter-user match
From:       Rôney_Eduardo_-_NTC <linux () portalinfocenter ! com ! br>
Date:       2007-12-28 14:49:00

> I see, but, how can I do if the ftp server didn't use port 21 for
> command channel?
> For example: tcp/2121, tcp/1234, tcp/13579, tcp/<and so on that we don't
> know>

 Then you will not be able to match ftp-related connection, unless you
 actually know the  port on which the server is running. If it's not the
default port (21), you
 can do as the following:

 iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp -m helper --helper ftp-2121 -j
MARK --set-mark X
 iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp -m helper --helper irc-6669 -j
MARK --set-mark Y

 Regards.