List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    [Kwrite-devel] Kate plugin for KDevelop 3.0
From:       Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel <mhk () caldera ! de>
Date:       2001-06-29 14:53:15

Hi,

I have written a plugin that makes it possible to use Kate inside KDevelop
3.0. I would like to add it to the CVS, but unfortunately, it has to be build
with Kate. This isn't really possible until I move some of the necessary
interfaces to kdelibs, and that can't happen before KDE 2.2 is released.

I would like to add the code to kdebase/kate/kdevelop nevertheless, but not
building it per default, as it is much easier to maintain such code in CVC
than at my laptop :-)

Are there any objections to this?

Thanks,
Matthias.