List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    [Kwrite-devel] License exception
From:       Scott Manson <Maniac () Alltel ! net>
Date:       2001-06-27 4:30:00

Don't know if this is the correct/legal place to post this
but I would like to change my licensing of any/all code that I have
committed to the KDE Project

Dated this day June 26, 2001
I Scott Manson hereby give permission to link any and all of my copyrighted
code that is in any and all of KDE to be compatible with the Qt
non-commercial edition and hereby state that any other copyright that I have
previous commited code under the GPL to also have the special exemption

Like I have said before I don't know if this is the "right" place for this or
if there are any other "legal minds" that come up with a better statement
than what I have on the spur of the moment have come up with.
If so Please make this available as I will gladly support this type of
licensing on all future code I commit.

--
Maniac@alltel.net 40° 37' 9" N, 96° 57' 24" W
A single tasking guy in multi tasking world.