Hi, I have a few small things which I'd like to change in the build plugin: When making the filter text for the targets shorter (e.g. after selecting and building a target, and then clearing the edit line), the treeview jumps to the beginning of the list of the targets. Although the previously selected target is still selected, this is not visible. I have to scroll down manually to see whether it is still selected. I would much prefer if the selected target would stay visible. This is a one-liner in the lambda connected to targetFilterEdit::textChanged(), I would simply add a scrollTo(currentIndex) there. Ok ? If I double click a target which comes from the project plugin, I can still edit it. I think this doesn't make sense, since the change will be overriden the next time the project plugin updates the targets. Ok to make project- targets non-editable ? Should non-editable targets be built when double clicking ? Would feel comfortable for me. OTOH then they would behave differently than the other targets. What do you think ? I would like to be able to change the width of the columns manually. It feels really annoying to me when I can't do that. There are some long target names which make the first column very wide, while OTOH I can't see the full commands for them. Basically I have to pull the kate window so it covers all my two screens, only then the command column becomes wide enough. I would much prefer if I could simply drag them manually to the width I want (initially they should be set to something reasonable automatically of course). A quick first try was not good enough, but I could invest a bit more time. Ok, or would you object to that ? For those small things, should I go the whole branch and merge request route ? Thanks Alex