Hi Mike, On Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2023 10:23:59 CET mike4376@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi there, I used use GNOME which have a simple editor called gedit, now > I begin to use KDE, I find Kwrite is also very good, but compare to > gedit, Kwrite do not have Tab function , would you please add this > function? Just like Konsole. Although Kate has Tab function, but some > times we just need a simple, effective editor, right? And if it is > possible, would you please also add insert date and time function? Thanks. are you aware of the editor kate ? This is based on the same editing component as kwrite, but has multi- documents, tabs, and everything else you could want :-) Alex