List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Rust Completion Plugin
From:       Eike Hein <hein () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-08-21 20:20:07

Hi Dominik,

I would support this - my plugin is based on racer, and the language server protocol \
and RLS were basically born to do one better. racer is used in RLS. It's the right \
way to go as far as I'm concerned. Quite happy the LPS plugin happened :)

I'd even accept a hard handover without a grace period; the plugin probably doesn't \
see a lot of use at this point, and racer users can migrate to RLS.

Cheers,
Eike