List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    SyntaxHighlighting + Qt Quick
From:       Eike Hein <hein () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-12-17 9:01:17

Hi,

so I wrote this toy last weekend in 10-15 mins or so:

https://cgit.kde.org/scratch/hein/kquicksyntaxhighlighter.git/

And used it in a QML-based in a code box component I wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/3F8fkQ6.jpg

How about we make this a little more real and install a Qt Quick plugin
with the framework? The code box component could go into Kirigami or so,
and then pull in the highlighting from the SyntaxHighlighting import.

Cheers,
Eike