List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Submit indentation script to Frameworks
From:       Kevin Funk <kfunk () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-04-26 6:23:18

On Thursday, 26 April 2018 08:13:02 CEST Dr.-Ing. Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > What is the best way to submit the R indentation script I have developed
> > here (see R-FK5.js):
> > https://github.com/devillemereuil/rindent
> > to the KDE Frameworks? I believe the correct repository would be
> > ktexteditor, but I cannot find the folder where the file should be placed
> > within this repository.
>
> The right dir should be
>
> https://cgit.kde.org/ktexteditor.git/tree/src/script/data/indentation
>
> > Also, is the best to submit a diff file to Phabricator?
>
> A Phabricator request would be nicest, then one can comment on that nicely.

@Pierre: Here's a guide for that process:
  https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Basic_Tasks

It's really easy when just using the website for uploading the diff. For more
advanced usage, you can start using Arcanist (but that's all described on that
Wiki page).

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Kevin