List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Kate
From:       <levfk () rambler ! ru>
Date:       2017-10-25 18:16:29

--_----------=_15089553892131464

Hello, dear developer of the program Kate!

I only have one question on the program to solve my problem. I prefer to us=
e the
interface in Russian.

I would like to change the common interface language from English to Russia=
n, but
I can not find the command to change the English language in menus or in di=
alog
boxes, despite the presence of a file QT_RU.QM in the directory TRANSLATION=
S.

Please help me to find the appropriate command.

Leo.

--_----------=_15089553892131464

 use the interface in Russian.</p>