List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Embedding KTextEditor plugins
From:       Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier () ruhr-uni-bochum ! de>
Date:       2017-06-12 20:27:01

Hi!

I'm finally looking into embedding (KF5) ktexteditor plugins into
RKWard. I have read into some basic info (KTextEditor::MainWindow,
KTextEditor::Application), but I think I'm still missing the big
picture.

Suppose, for starters, I want to embed just "Search & Replace (in
files)". What is the minimum I need to do for just that?

(Hoping the answer will be simple enough, and further hoping that I'll
be able to figure my way from there and the API docs).

Thanks!
Thomas