List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Differential request for syntax-highlighting
From:       Kevin Funk <kfunk () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-06-07 11:12:46

On Wednesday, 7 June 2017 08:32:30 CEST Kevin Funk wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 June 2017 08:21:10 CEST Alexander Zhigalin wrote:
> > Hello.
> > I have created this https://phabricator.kde.org/D6121
> > request on Differential.
> > However, I'm not sure how to properly set up subscribers.
> > Can someone help me?
>
> I think for the moment you'll just need to add kwrite-devel as subscriber --
> for ktexteditor/syntax-highlighting/kate.

I've requested this to be done automatically now:

<tosky> kfunk: reviews for  Kate and KTextEditor already added kwrite-devel as
subscriber; I added "Framework: Syntax Hightlighting" to the Herald rule

IOW: You no longer need to manually add kwrite-devel as subscriber.

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Funk | kfunk@kde.org | http://kfunk.org