List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Adding XML syntax highlighting files: discontinued feature?
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () absint ! com>
Date:       2016-06-27 8:44:01

Hi,

it makes a big difference as Kate need not to stat > 200 files on each start
and we don't need to check if their content was altered, as they are read-only
compiled in.

For convenience: all files are publicly available even without any git clone
by e.g. visiting https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=ktexteditor.git&a=tree&f=src%2Fsyntax%2Fdata

;=)

Greetings
Christoph