List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt5.5 issues
From:       michal.humpula () hudrydum ! cz
Date:       2015-10-27 12:05:19

On 2015-10-27 10:52, Milian Wolff wrote:
> On Sunday, October 25, 2015 4:33:10 PM CET Michal Humpula wrote:
>> That was 5.5.1 (debian build) :) But I've seen similar shortcut issue
>> as was
>> reported by Arch user in bugtracker (I'm assuming that he has got
>> latest Qt
>> too).
>
> As an Arch user I have Qt 5.5 for quite some time now. What issues do
> you see?
> I haven't noticed anything.

Ok, that is an interesting info:)

Just in kate:
  * wasn't able to launch file dialog (maybe the kded5 restart was
necessary, haven't tried)
  * project plugin wasn't able to rescan the project folder (threadweaver
wasn't working?)
  * in vi-mode the regular app shortcuts are not working (this might very
well be because of the hula hoops with Qt events in that section of the
code)

The kdevelop which I've launched to try to pin down the issue wasn't
able to import project.

So, quite odd behavior:)